United Airlines is a worldwide airline serving nearly 108 destinations in 24 countries and 2 territories.
United handles around 60 million passengers per year .United Continues to struggle as operating costs rise (fuel & wages) and budget airlines continue to pull market share.
United has gained wage concessions from it’s employee’s, fuel costs have started to fall and United has entered the market with it’s on budget airline Ted Airlines
United Airlines Quick Facts
- United performs over 1,500 daily departures.
- United Airlines also transports cargo through it’s United Cargo
- United airlines operates a budget airline called Ted Airline, which is now part of United
- United Airlines has gained permission from the FAA to install and offer internet access.
- United Airline will be the first domestic airline to offer internet to it’s passengers.
- Launch date is expected in mid 2006 .
Contact United Airlines
Website: United Airlines
Address: Customer Relations
P.O. Box 66100
Chicago, IL 60666
United Airlines phone number: -1-877-228-1327